Friday 1 September 2017

Lucy Clark 
I am an A-level Media Student, I am drawn to the creative aspect of Media. I also am interested in picking up new skills such as photoshop whilst doing the Media A-level course. I am interested in learning about the film, television and music with media. I enjoy watching 'rom-com' movies, such as Blended and Grown Ups. I enjoy watching boxsets, my favourites being the Inbetweeners and Gavin & Stacey. Both these boxsets and films appeal to me as they are easy to watch, and no matter how many times you watch them they always remain funny. I don't enjoy watching horror or adventurous box sets or films. My favourite type of music is pop and rap, the artists that I enjoy the most are Ed Sheeran and Stormzy. The best song by Ed Sheeran is 'Shape of You'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysing Opening of 'Deutschland 83'  The use of Western Style music 'Major Tom' immediately contrasts with the genr...